Re: [IP] PARADIGM No Delivery alarm

> I have had my Paradigm for about 3 weeks now and in the past week I have
> experienced 4 NO DELIVERY alarms.
> I had plenty of insulin in the resevoir, but I filled up a new one and
> changed the resevoir.  Each time I have checked my BG and it has been fine,
> so I do not know how long I was without insulin.  Thankfully each time it has
> happened I have been at home and able to quickly remedy the problem.
> Next time it happens, I am going to call Minimed and insist that they send me
> a new pump.

I had the same problem and was going to insist on a new pump too.
The nice Customer Service Rep had me disconnect and then do a fixed prime for 3 units.  If you are able to that then the problem is not with the reservior or pump but with the insertion site.

Worth a try the next time.
Good luck,
John and his trusty Paradigm.