Re: [IP] a cure to me...

The dictionary defines cure as act of healing; that which heals. I translate
this to mean to remedy the original problem and not put a bandaid on it.
Putting a bandaid on a cut is not the process of healing but for protection.
Real healing is the bodies own natural ability to heal itself by growing new
cells, blood clotting, etc.