Re: [IP] PARADIGM No Delivery alarm

In a message dated 8/12/2002 8:05:02 PM Central Daylight Time,
email @ redacted writes:

> Next time it happens, I am going to call Minimed and insist that they send
> me
> a new pump.
> Has anyone else experienced this problem??  I had it happen on 8/3, 8/10,
> 8/11 & 8/12

Gina, call them now.   Don't wait for more alarms.   We had LOTS of
problems with our first 508.   Called them three different times and each
they walked me through the possible causes and did tests manually.
They finally suggested they send me a loaner so they could look at my
pump and fix it if necessary.    The loaner was there the next day.

We get our Paradigm on Friday.

Jennifer (20), Allison (17), Rachel (6)
Fenton, MO