Re: [IP] Re: Connecting and Disconnecting

My son used to laugh hysterically when I'd try to re-connect his Quick-set.
I could disconnect wihtout any problems, but had a heck of a time getting
them back on.    He'd reach down and do it without looking!!

I finally decided to waste a new Quick-set one day for practice.    I
was going to insert it into myself, but changed my mind..............
because I'm a wimp  :)    and because I figured I'd be better off practicing
like it was on him and not me.     So I found a ball of modeling clay
(stiffer than playdough)  and made a thick patty out of it.   Then I inserted
the port into it and then practiced disconnecting and reconnecting.
Worked well.

Now I can 99% of the time get it reconnected wiht the first try on him.

Jennifer (20), Allison (17), Rachel (6)
Fenton, MO