Re: [IP] Quick-set question & weird experience

In a message dated 8/12/2002 2:35:01 PM Central Daylight Time,
email @ redacted writes:

> I use skin-tac to help my sites stick longer.  My question is- I
> just started to use the quick-serter, and I was wondering how I could
> figure
> out exactly where the needle is going to go in so I don't put any of the
> skin-tac right there?

We use the skin-tac and Quicksets and the quick-serter.   I actually just
swab on a circle the size of the port without worrying about a center free
of skin-tac.   The set goes  straight through it without any problems
with clogging, poor absorption, etc.

Jennifer (20), Allison (17), Rachel (6)
Fenton, MO