[IP] Why Can't I Feel Sorry For Myself

Ok.. here is my question.  I know there are so many people in the world who
have such huge problems.  I am very happy and thankful for what I have in my
life.  But why is it everytime I speak about what a raw deal having diabetes
is I get the same ol lecture about not feeling sorry for myself.  I really
don't think I am... I am just speaking the truth.  Diabetes sucks!!  And even
if I am feeling sorry for myself... don't I have the right, even if its just
sometimes, to feel like I got handed a raw deal??   I have so many things to
be thankful for.  I have a good life, good love, and good children.  But could
someone tell me if I am alone or wrong in once in a while, thinking to
myself.. "DRATS"!!!
thanks for your responses...
sincerely (as I gulp my Mt. Dew)