[IP] Re: immunizations

According to a handout that I was given by an Endo:
"Hepatitis B vaccine: Children should receive this vaccine as per the routine
schedule.  There are no problems with this for children and youth with

I did read another item about this vaccine in a April 2002 journal article.
It concluded that this vaccine is only 93% effective in DM kids, versus 98%
effective in the general population.  Didn't speculate on the reason for

Barbara, Mum of Claire 8