[IP] chick stufff

I think it would be safe to say that most of us will tell you we experience
the same thing PMS....It is recognized and accepted by even the medical
profession (gasp), that all those raging hormones cause uneven blood
sugars....Mary Jean Renstrom wrote an excellent FAQ on the subject - and it
is still posted on FAQ page  I believe

yeah...i can tell you within an HOUR of when i am gonna need to be near
feminine products just by how fast my blood sugar drops