[IP] temp basal

makes perfect sense... im going to have to start walking more so that could
get to be the "norm" in my basal life :) haha..

  well, today i walked prolly around 4 or 5 miles total, in 6 flags....we
were zoomin all over the park from the time it opened until it closed, and i
didnt have to lower my temp basal...so hopefully that should work itself out.

 as for drinkin and dancing, it will definitely be a matter of
experimentation :)

                       thanks for the advice!          bas