Re: [IP] Air Bubbles AGAIN

I have found the best way for us is once you have the resevoir filled  with
insulin and connected to the tubing, I push the insulin through and then I
take the handle of a screw driver and gently tap the neck of the resevoir
while pushing more insulin through, this seems to get out the air that you
can't see near the connection to the luer.  When we first started we had
trouble also with bubbles in the tubing hours later after he was connected.
Since we started doing this we never get bubbles.

                                                Hope this helps,

                                                 Bonnie mom to Keith pumping
since July of 2001