Re: [IP] Re: Connecting and Disconnecting

Boy Penny can I relate to that.  Every once in awihle we get one that is
really hard to reconnect.  EVen had one actually twist off Josh's site wihle
trying to get it on.  The ting to remember is to barely hold the ring between
your fingers.  In other words, do not squeeze at all.  For the most part we
do not have trouble...but every once in awhile............LOL!!!!!!

mom to Joshua