[IP] Re: temp basal question

I think if you walk all the time, like every day, you shouldn't need to use
the temp basal feature. It's part of what you always do, so you shouldn't
need to make adjustments. Your regular basal rate should reflect the activity
that you always do. Make sense?
The temp basal feature will still be useful for vigorous exercise. You can
also consider disconnecting. As for going out drinking and dancing, I don't
know. I suspect you will just have to experiment and make sure you have some
food before you drink and dance.
dxed IDDM 9/92, pumping since 1/02