Re: [IP] PARADIGM No Delivery alarm

> I have had my Paradigm for about 3 weeks now and in the past week I have
> experienced 4 NO DELIVERY alarms.
> I had plenty of insulin in the resevoir, but I filled up a new one and
> changed the resevoir.  Each time I have checked my BG and it has been fine,
> so I do not know how long I was without insulin.  Thankfully each time it has
> happened I have been at home and able to quickly remedy the problem.
> Next time it happens, I am going to call Minimed and insist that they send me
> a new pump.

Did you also change your infusion set when you changed the
reservior? If so, consider that the problem might be the
infusion set, rather than the pump or reservior. In my
experience, it's a lot more likely to be an infusion set
problem. Next time, try just changing the infusion set
business end rather then the whole rig, as described in some
other recent posts. Also, a visual inspection of the removed
infusion set might make the problem obvious (like a bent

                 - Bluejay Adametz, CFII, A&P, AA-5B N45210

Plush code 2.0: P[bun,bir]/>F[bun,bir] B++ BB  C++ E FF+
                I++ !M !MM N++ O+ Sp+ Sf Takm+rsz ma++
Furry code 1.3: FA6a A-- C- D H+ M- P++++ R+ T+++ W- Z S#
                RLCT a++ cvul++
                d+ e+ f++++ h+ i+ j+ p- s#