[IP] Re: Linda

Linda wrote:

<< I'm now wondering if perhaps my sight and manual
dexterity with the
 reservoir, sets, etc is not good enough for managing
a pump - or do
 others go through this the first week?  Also I can't
seem to take the
 tape off the Silhouette without lifting the plastic
so high that I
 a little bleeding.  My readings have not been as good
as when I was on
 Lantus - nearly all in the 200's so far and the D.E.
is working with
 basal rates each day.   Linda
 - ------------------------ >>

Linda - I am an RN that has worked in Intensive Care
for 10 years.  I am used to working with needles and
syringes everyday.  But, when I started on the pump -
- - although I felt comfortable with the needle and
syringe part -- the pump and tubing were foreign!!!
It took me awhile to feel comfortable doing a site
change.  Give yourself some time and don't be too hard
on yourself -- it will come, I promise.

Do You Yahoo!?
HotJobs - Search Thousands of New Jobs