[IP] Re:remember

Becky, I, too, was in the hospital at Easter in 1963.  I remember the other
kids getting baskets with candy in them.  The nurses took up a collection for
me and bought me a stuffed dog.  I can remember the dog even though I do not
still have it.
I  also remember my brothers and sisters and cousins watching me give my
shots.  It was a big event for them!
In second grade I "taught" the class how to give shots and all about being a

dx 3/63