[IP] RE: article in Philadelphia Inquirer

Yeah, and applause for Jan!
I was also at the AADE conference. This conference started on Tuesday evening
with an education program and continued with education programs daily, some
stating at 6 am and ending at 5:30 or 6 pm (excluding an hour to hour and 1/2
for lunch).
There were more than 120 program offerings, including programs about
intensive management and pumps. I could give you the complete listing, but
for anyone who is interested, go to www.aadenet.org and click on annual
meeting and program schedule. Also note, every pump manufacturer was
represented in the sponsor/vendor area.

Most of us return from this meeting with new ideas and motivation to try new
ways to help our patients with diabetes, no matter what type they have.

>I'm basically a reporter, and I was at  AADE for three full days. I have
diabetes, I know a lot about diabetes, and I write about diabetes. I don't
think I could have done a better job than the reporter who wrote the article.
There was so much information presented at AADE that it was impossible to
squeeze in even a tiny percentage of it. While I think it's important to
promote insulin pump therapy, it's also important to point out other methods
of control. I plan to write the reporter and tell her what an excellent job
she did in this article.Jan and Elvis<