Re: [IP] waiting for a cure?

Sara, you are really cracking me up today!

>As far as eating lots and lots of cake...welll.......let's just say, once
>you
>know what your carb to insulin ratio is, you CAN eat lots and lots of
>cake.....and if you are bolusing right, you can get fat just like everyone
>else!!!!!

But, seriously, when I saw that Q re what I would do if there was a cure, I
was stumped, until I realized that I'd have to just find stuff to do to fill
up all the time I spend obsessing about my stupid diabetes...  And then I
thought, with my luck, it'll happen right when I've perfected the whole art
of diabetes management (as if that could ever happen).

Jayne.