[IP] paradigm filling reservoir

     If you refill your reservoir without changing infusion sets what do you
do to make sure you are properly primed?        Do you just rely on the
infusion line being filled?  also,  after you pull out the reservoir and
refill it,  do you rewind the pump?,  I guess you would have to....I am
curious as I find it quite difficult to maintain enough insulin in the
paradigm reservoir to last for 3 days, (infusion change out)