Congratulations to all you ladies who are trying to get pregnant.

The only bit of advice I can give is do not let trying to get pregnant run
your life.  At first, it's fun, but then it starts to run your life and can
easliy ruin it.

Just go with the flow and have fun with it!!!

I say this, because when I was trying to get pregnant with my daughter
(Jordynn who is now 3), I would take my temperature every day, do the
ovulation test, all that, and call my husband home at 2 in the afternoon.
When we get so fed up with it and stopped trying so hard and started to
relax, it happened.

mommy to Jordynn