I would really love a group like that.  I am getting ready to start trying.  My
doc says we can probably be ready next summer.  We are working on getting my
a1c down and getting very very healthy.  I am getting married in March.  I
think it would be great to talk to people who are pregnant or have recently
been pregnant to find out what they are experiencing and what we can do to
prepare.  It would probably also be good for people who are pregnant and want
to vent or share with other pregnant women.  I know yahoo and geocities and aol
have chatroom spaces- we could try something like that if a separate list were
not an option.