[IP] Re: Crumbs for the hungry

In a message dated 8/12/02  email @ redacted writes:

<< this makes me think back to my brother's doc in the 50's Edwin L. Ripey >>

Oh gosh, I remember going to Dr. Ripey a couple times in early 1972 -- I had
just moved to Dallas, and was pregnant with my second child, so was very
interested in really good control.  He knew a whole lot, and was interested
in telling me a whole lot -- unfortunately, some of the things he told me
just weren't true, at least for me <gr.>.  Maybe if he had known me better,
he would have taken my feedback more seriously, but I found another doctor
who I got along with better.

Linda Z