[IP] For the women...

For the women (pre-menopausal?) pumpers here in the group -

How many of you have a tough time managing your BG numbers over the course
of the month due to hormone flucuations?

I have one day during the month were my insulin requirements almost DOUBLE
for about 24 hours.  The basal rates drop the instant that my cycle starts
and then climb over the course of the month (the one exception is that 24
hours which is right in the middle - ovulating).  Then it starts all over

Any other women have this?

and those who matter don't mind. ~ Dr. Seuss