[IP] Quick-set question & weird experience

I have a kinda weird question about inserting the quick-set with the
inserter.  I use skin-tac to help my sites stick longer.  My question is- I
just started to use the quick-serter, and I was wondering how I could figure
out exactly where the needle is going to go in so I don't put any of the
skin-tac right there?  (I hope that makes sense)  I have previously been
inserting manually so I didn't have to worry about that.

Also, the other night I went to bed at about midnight and my BS was 104.  I
woke up in the middle of the night at about 4:30 feeling like crap.  I
checked my BS and I almost died when my meter said "HI"!  So I immediately
checked to see if my infusion set (quick-set) had come out.  Well, it was
still in, but it had come partially disconnected!  The tubing was not totally
off of the set itself, it had just turned enough so no insulin could be
delivered.  So I reconnected it (after looking it over to make sure that
there was no problem), and when I woke up at 7am I was back down to a normal
88.  Has this ever happened to anyone before?

Sorry this was so long.

         Pumping since 7-18-02 with my blue paradigm "Lancelot"