Re: [IP] Bubbles

In a message dated 8/12/02 12:50:12 PM US Eastern Standard Time,
email @ redacted writes:

<< I'm now wondering if perhaps my sight and manual dexterity with the
 reservoir, sets, etc is not good enough for managing a pump - or do
 others go through this the first week?  Also I can't seem to take the
 tape off the Silhouette without lifting the plastic so high that I cause
 a little bleeding.  My readings have not been as good as when I was on
 Lantus - nearly all in the 200's so far and the D.E. is working with the
 basal rates each day.   Linda

Linda -- it's a learning process, just like every other new thing you learn
in life, from crawling to walking to running, to learning to read ... None of
us began to do those things immediately without a lot of practice. It's the
same with doing a pump changeout. :-)  It used to take me half an hour or so
to change a set. Now I can do it in about 5 minutes or less while doing about
two other things at the same time and with a granchild on my lap. You'll get

Jan and Elvis