Re: [IP] Air Bubbles AGAIN

 email @ redacted wrote:
The other change we made was our rep (who is a pumping diabetic) said
to NOT put air into the insulin bottles. We insert syringe into bottle
wihtout having drawn air first. Then we turn bottle upside down and
draw out the insulin. Bubble problem ended entirely.

We also started doing this recently, with the same result! (I wonder why Logan's pump trainer had him put in the vial the same amount of air as the insulin he was to draw out?)

Patti  (mom to Logan, 10, pumping 8 months)

Do You Yahoo!?