[IP] air bubbles

I gave up a long time ago trying to get all the air bubbles out of the tubing.
When I fill the reservoir I make sure there are no air bubbles in it at the
start, but you can bet your bottom dollar that they're going to show up. If
you were absolutely still for three days without moving the pump, (yeah, like
that's going to happen!!) then you probably would have far fewer aie bubbles.
I'm pretty sure it's the motion the pump goes through that creates the air
bubbles. The last time I had the flu I was sick on the couch for a week with
very little getting up and I had a lot less problems with air in the line. If
anyone has a fool proof cure for this minor but agonizing problem, please post
it. Good luck Kathy!  Dave