Re: [IP] the "OLD" days

> Never again there for me.  So I
> start putting it in my buttocks as far back as I could reach.  After several
> years of doing that, I couldn't help but notice that my once fatty area had
> atrophied and made an unusual dent in both thighs.

I don't know what atrophied means, but I gave shots in my thighs "only" after
diagnoses because it was the only place I had enough fat to pinch.  I did it
"only" there for the first year, but always preferred that area for years.  I
have horrible scar tissue there now and never use that area because there is
very little absorption.  I have lumps on each thigh and the one on my right leg
had a dent in it when I stretch my legs out.  Is this the same thing?