Congratulations on getting the green light from the MDs! I don't know of any
special chat groups for diabetes and pregnancy, but I have been wondering if it
would be possible to get one started here on this site (just like there is a
special group for kids and pumping, and one for spirituality and pumping). I am
pretty new to this group (I've just been on the list for a couple of months) but
it seems like there are enough women on the list who are either pregnant, trying
to get pregnant, or getting ready to start trying (that's the category I'm in),
that we could get one started. Is there anyone else who would be interested? How
would we get one started?

(age 28, dx 6/93, waiting for insurance to come through with a pump!)