[IP] NO Disetronic chat tonight So Come to the ANYTIME Chat

Pumpers and Friends,
  Come to chat in the Anytime room tonight, IP host a nightly chat in the
Anytime room starting at 9pm EDT every night of the week. As summer time pass,
more and more people return to chat.I hope to see you in chat :-)..... If you
come to chat tonight ask about the IP party this last weekend. So

On Mon, 12 Aug 2002 09:25:17 -0400 Linda Kelly <email @ redacted>
wrote:

> > This is a very busy summer for many of us.
> There will
> > NOT be a Disetronic Chat tonight.
>
> Why not the basic Chat being "bitch & complain"
> night?  There is humor in
> it.  New ideas for solving a DM problem may
> come out of it, big or small!
> I know, I have not been to chat lately...Linda
> send a DONATION

REMEMBER TO SMILE AND BE HAPPY

                     Rodney