Re: [IP] remember?

Tom asks: Are newly dxd Typ 1s still using oranges?

I was dxd in 1981 and I first practiced shots on an orange...then moved on to the leg of one of the nurses that took care of me. She was the absolute BEST. I still remember...she had on white pants and by the time I was done with her , she had red blood spots on them.  It still took years for me to be able to do it myself, but I will always remember her helping me out!

Do You Yahoo!?