Re: [IP] remember?

On Mon, 12 Aug 2002 email @ redacted wrote:

> Tom asks:  Are newly dxd Typ 1s still using oranges?

Oranges? Really?

I was diagnosed nine years ago and there were no oranges at all. My doctor
brought out a bottle of saline and a few syringes. Then my parents and I
each filled up the syringes and injected each other. I think I did a total
of two shots and then I was flying solo by myself.

This sounds horrible, but the doctor gave me an alternative: stay in the
hospital for a few days and be subjected to nurses who probably would know
less than me on the subject.

Needless to say, I caught on really fast :)