Re: [IP] remember?

Tom asks:  Are newly dxd Typ 1s still using oranges?

I was diagnosed last year at the ripe old age of 41.
The Nurse came into my room with the orange and Insulin needle.
I said I was already depressed enough without having to give that poor  orange shots too.
After all, I have been an RN for almost 20 years.  Even though I still hate giving myself shots, I give a hell of a shot to other people let alone oranges.

John & his Paradigm Pump