[IP] Re: remember?

Gee, I had no choice but to learn to draw insulin and give my own shots!
Sure they taught Mom too but I was the one who had to learn to live with it.
Dr. Guthridge was a big man with the ADA back then and he MADE me learn!
(Can't believe I remember his name!)
I never got to goto camp.  My mom wouldn't let me do anything away from her
until I was almost grown!  Matter of fact, she had a long talk with my
husband on our wedding night about making sure I got enough to eat!

dx 63 @ 8