Re: [IP] Air Bubbles AGAIN

Have you called your pump company?    When we were having so many
problems with bubbles, we called ours several times.    They walked us
through a few tests to determine if the pump itself was the problem.

We ended up sending our pump back and have had a loaner for  few
months.   We went from bubbles every other day to only a few incidences
of bubbles since April wiht the loaner pump.    Our rep felt the pump
had a driver arm problem that was causing the bubbles.

The other change we made was our rep (who is a pumping diabetic) said
to NOT put air into the insulin bottles.     We insert syringe into bottle
wihtout having drawn air first.    Then we turn bottle upside down and
draw out the insulin.    Bubble problem ended entirely.

Jennifer (20), Allison (17), Rachel (6)
Fenton, MO