Re: [IP] JV worries

Wow, are you my clone? Jenny (13)  has also played soccer for years (9
also) and will be starting high school sports this year. Fall is field
hockey and soccer is in the winter. I am having many of the same
concerns. I also still sit through her 2x a week practices for her
competitive non-school team. School sports are going to be a whole
different thing. Jenny is not ADHD but she still forgets testing and
bolusing. She disconnects the pump during sports, which would be fine if
she gave herself a litttle insulin before doing that.

I'm struggling with letting go and it would be so much easier if she
were a little more responsible. My gut feeling is that if I'm not there
she will be ok, but it is soooooo hard.