Re: [IP] remember?

In a message dated 8/10/02 11:39:15 PM US Eastern Standard Time,
email @ redacted writes:

 > parents has ever given me a shot, although i have allowed my curious and
 fun-loving college
 > buddies to stick me at will. i worked at a camp for 6-to-16-year-
 ok, that wins the bravery badge in my book.  there are very few people i can
 think of who would even want to try injecting me, fewer who i'd think about
 letting.   >>

I let my grandson give me shots starting when he was about 5 years old. When
my granddaughter was 3 or so, she would come running when she saw me get my
insuln and syringe out, yelling, "I hep youuuuu!!!!" So I let her push the
plunger in. She never got to give me a shot because I started pumping before
she was "old enough."

Jan and Elvis