[IP] Mac &Software

I, too, was told by One Touch manufacturer that virtual PC is supposed to
make their software work on the Mac.  Has anyone tried it?  I would love to
be able to use something on our Mac's to track BG's, etc.  The software costs
about $50.00 according to my sources-actually a special cable-I think you can
download the software-have a friend who uses it on her IBM clone and loves it.