[IP] memories

I think it was sucaryl. tried D Zerta sugar free jellos. They got watery and
not very good. Sweet & Low made cake mixes. Meal planning strict, 1 fruit, 2
starch, 1 milk for my daughter's breakfast, no interchanging. Thank goodness
for carb counting.  My dietitian friend calls those days "diabetes prison."
Remember the first sugar free gum? I think it was called CareFree. My
daughter attended Joslin summer camp in the late 70's; campers were not
allowed to bring sugar free gum. Per her request, I sneaked her a couple of
packs (packs were small & flat, gum pieces small) in a letter I wrote to her.