Re: [IP] immunizations

> I start working in a hospital this fall and I have to get a whole bunch
> of immunizations done first, however the health nurse told me to check
> with my endo first about the Hep B immunization because I am diabetic...
> does anyone know why this might be a problem?  <snip>
> Sarah Arnal

I don't know what the problem would be, except that now that I'm on dialysis
the nurse gave me a Hep B shot the other week, said I'll get another one in
two months and a third in 5 months. Since so many of their patients are
DMers, they'd certainly know of any risks??? YMMV (~_^)

A lot of money is tainted. It taint yours and it taint mine