[IP] no ten-year-olds in the morgue?!

i just went and checked out the 24,900 club and was quite disappointed to find that there was no
section for people who have had diabetes for ten years. i just had my 10th d-birthday back in
january and i personally think it's something to be proud of! i celebrated with a piece of
chocolate cake (as i plan on doing when i reach my first pump-birthday)

Do You Yahoo!?
HotJobs - Search Thousands of New Jobs