Re: [IP] remember?

Jenny was dx'd 3.5 years ago and we didn't use oranges. In fact, she
wasn't hospitalized. She was 942 at dx with ketones. The doctor showed
us how to do everything in his office including giving shots. Jenny
practiced on both of us parents. The endo called back that night several
times to check on us. We saw him 3 days in a row at his office. Also, he
was /is available by phone when we need him. It has all worked very well
for us.