[IP] yay for faygo!!!

>>>when I was dx'd in the early "80's"the only diet drink we could find
TAB and FAGO.>>>

i had forgotten all about that stuff till i read this email!! it was the first diet drink i ever
tried that i thought tasted normal-- a wonderful thing for a ten year old when they'd told me i
could have sugary treats "once a month." my mom bought it in every possible flavor, but the red
stuff was the best!! do they still make it?? i LOVE faygo!! what great memories-- i am sitting
here with an idiot grin on my face right now-- thanks for the reminder!!! yay for faygo!!!!!

Do You Yahoo!?
HotJobs - Search Thousands of New Jobs