Hello, my name is Pam and I have been on the pump since January.  My husband
and I got the go ahead from the Endo and the OBGYN that the AIc's are good
and we can start trying.  I am looking for any women pumpers out there for
some words of encouragement or to know how easy or hard you had it with
diabetes and pregnancy.  Does anyone know of any special chat groups focusing
on diabetes and pregnancy??
Thank you.