From: Moshe Kamin [mailto:email @ redacted]
Sent: Friday, August 09, 2002 3:47 PM
To: email @ redacted
Subject: re: LTC an LI for diabetics

Dear Yerachmiel,

I know that you are in contact with diabetics.  There are many who would
like insurance and are unaware that we can get insurance for them.  We
placed Life Insurance for serious diabetics.  Now we also have a
which offers Long Term Care insurance for people with diabetes as well.
Anyone who might be interested can reach me at this e-mail address
[email @ redacted ] or at my desk 718-567-3097; they can leave a
message.  I also have a cell phone, the number is 917-716-9843.  Looking
forward to hearing from you.

Moshe Kamin CLTC