[IP] immunizations

HI all,

I start working in a hospital this fall and I have to get a whole bunch
of immunizations done first, however the health nurse told me to check
with my endo first about the Hep B immunization because I am diabetic...
does anyone know why this might be a problem?  She didn't explain herself
very well.  As well, has anyone else had other immuniations done that
they have had any diabetes related problems with?

Sarah Arnal   Winnipeg, Manitoba 22 years oldType I- nine yearsMM508- 1