[IP] Citrus injections

On 8/10/02 9:33 PM, "insulin-pumpers-digest" <email @ redacted>

> dose.
>> She injected the orange with the fluid....and then ate the orange."
> HA HA HA HA!!!! ROTFLOL!!  *Please* tell us: this can't be true!!?!!  This
> has to be the winner of all the orange stories!
> Lisa Mattox

Yep, 'fraid it IS true. Those stories come from actual medical personnel
and are so hilarious, I recommend everyone buys one for 'stress relief'.

Today's for example;
"As Charted:
   The patient retired from *reality* two weeks ago due to health concerns."

Pocket PC's Use Windows 'CE', Home users are using 'ME' and business users
use 'NT'. So if you are using Windows, you can get into CE ME NT which can
become very heavy. <VBG>

Jenny Sutherland