Re: [IP] remember?

I'm always amazed at how different our experiences
were/are even though we use all the same facilities etc
(although we were dx'd a year before you guys -
obviously a lot changed in that time.) We (my 2
sisters, Shannon, and I) were given oranges to inject
into but we also practiced on each other with saline! I
even did some on myself! :)

Sylvia said:
Tom asks:  Are newly dxd Typ 1s still using oranges?
When Josh was dxd 5 years ago (this month) and in a
local military hospital for 4 days we did not use
oranges at all.  We practiced pushing in the air and
drawing up the idfferent insulin (NPH & Regular then)
and then just injecting!  That was our only practice!!