Re: [IP] remember?

> parents has ever given me a shot, although i have allowed my curious and
fun-loving college
> buddies to stick me at will. i worked at a camp for 6-to-16-year-

ok, that wins the bravery badge in my book.  there are very few people i can
think of who would even want to try injecting me, fewer who i'd think about
letting.  it's not that it's all that hard, but, well, i dunno.  hmmm...
maybe there's a fundraiser in this... :)

ok, i'd let mom give me needles if necessary (which i doubt it would ever
be), but she's an RN.