RE: [IP] Tab and Other Colas

-----Original Message-----
From: email @ redacted
[mailto:email @ redacted] On Behalf Of jspock
Sent: Saturday, August 10, 2002 1:50 PM
To: email @ redacted
Subject: [IP] Tab and Other Colas

>I have seen Tab in Publix here,  but it's like $2.99 a six pack.

Every once in awhile I can find TAB here in North NJ. Does anyone
remember the flavors it use to come in like: Black Cherry

Also remember that Cole changed the flavor of Fresca and then pulled off
the market for awhile before changing it back. There also use to be Mr
Pibb that tasted like Dr Pepper.

I was raised on Coke products, my grandfather and father worked for