Re: [IP] remember?

In a message dated 8/10/02 3:55:19 PM Central Daylight Time,
email @ redacted writes:

> Depending on the age of kid and their ready ness I let them start doing
> shots as soon as they are ready.  I also let them give me, the docs, other
> nurses, and basically anyone that walks in while I am teaching gets a shot
> from the child.  I also require the parents get a shot of saline before
> they go  (i know i know I am mean  he he he)  the youngest person I have
> ever let give me a shot was 3 years old.  ;-)

My daughter wanted me to give her the shots, right from the
beginning....since I had learned many years ago to give them at Camp
Sweeney....they let me...no training...just go ......from the beginning my
daughter allowed no one to do her blood checks but her...she had just turned
four at diagnosis.....
now ten!